Saturday, May 06, 2006

You're Welcome


I have recieved so much email asking me to setup a website that I've finally given in and started a blog. Honestly, I'm way too busy to maintain a website. And the huge mountain of content would be enough to overwhelm even my biggest admirers.

So here I will share some of my daily frustrations and joys. Also, I'll try and keep the humans I live with up to date on how things are to be run around my house. They never seem to really understand my expectations. They seem confused most days - as you will see.

Well, I've got to get back to work now. P

2 comments:

sue said...

oh NO! it was really only a matter of time before the P empire spread to the internet.

first the blogosphere, then asia.

- said...

Well, since I've already lived in Toronto, Los Angeles and London I figure Asia IS next.